- Property ID: 672
- Date added: 02/07/21
- Broker: Broker: Thomas D. Poyser - 317-513-2898 TomAmericanBusiness@gmail.com
- Asking Price: $ 400,000.00
- Revenue: $ 305,000.00
- Cash Flow: $ 102,000.00
Profitable, established company that applies specialty coatings to manufactured parts. The company has recurring revenue from loyal customers across the US.
- Established: 1946
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Inventory: $35,000, included in asking price
- Real Estate: Owned by company
- Employees: FT 2
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): $500,000, included in asking price
- Facilities: 15,600 Sq.Ft facility houses all the process equipment necessary to support the parts coating business of the company.
- Competition: Limited competition in the area, company specializes in coating that most competitors cannot deal with.
- Growth & Expansion: Add a sales person and market the company’s services to parts manufacturers, consider using specialized reps
- Financing: Seller will consider a note only to support the potential buyers to obtain an SBA loan
- Support & Training: 30 days within the purchase price, longer term consulting agreement would be available to a qualified buyer
- Reason for Selling: Retirement