Multi-Location Fast Food Franchise – Indiana
- Date added: Added 2 years ago
- Broker: Thomas D. Poyser
- Revenue: 9900000
- Cash Flow: 1600000
Multi-Location Fast Food Franchise - Indiana
The Company operates 11 chain fast food facilities within a 70-mile radius of a key metropolitan area in
the Midwest US. The franchised restaurant facilities range from walk-up or drive-thru stands to fast food
sit-down locations with capacity to seat up to 50 to 60 diners. The current owners are supported by 25
full-time, non-union employees, as well as on average an additional 300 hourly/part-time personnel,
which fluctuates depending on the time of the year.
- Locations: Central Indiana
- Inventory: Included
- Employees: 25 FT, 300+ PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included with each store
- Facilities: 11 leased or company-owned stores
- Competition: The Company has been able to differentiate itself from the hundreds of fast food chain locations, family restaurant chains,
- and single location restaurants in the region by establishing a superior reputation of providing quality food and excellent customer service.
- Management has effectively utilized the national brand awareness its fast food franchise carries and continues to benefit from significant community
- involvement in the areas of operation.
- Growth & Expansion: Favorable Outlook for Economic Growth: Revenue for US food services and drinking places, an indicator for fast food and quick-service restaurants,
- is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10% between 2020 and 2025.
- Support & Training: The current owners are willing to stay with the Company during a transition period in order to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
- Reason for Selling: Retirement