- Property ID: 846
- Date added: 02/20/21
- Broker: Thomas D. Poyser
- Revenue: $ 9,900,000.00
- Cash Flow: $ 1,600,000.00
Multi-Location Fast Food Franchise – Indiana
The Company operates 11 chain fast food facilities within a 70–mile radius of a key metropolitan area in
the Midwest US. The franchised restaurant facilities range from walk–up or drive–thru stands to fast food
sit–down locations with capacity to seat up to 50 to 60 diners. The current owners are supported by 25
full–time, non–union employees, as well as on average an additional 300 hourly/part–time personnel,
which fluctuates depending on the time of the year.
- Locations: Central Indiana
- Inventory: Included
- Employees: 25 FT, 300+ PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included with each store
- Facilities: 11 leased or company-owned stores
- Competition: The Company has been able to differentiate itself from the hundreds of fast food chain locations, family restaurant chains,
- and single location restaurants in the region by establishing a superior reputation of providing quality food and excellent customer service.
- Management has effectively utilized the national brand awareness its fast food franchise carries and continues to benefit from significant community
- involvement in the areas of operation.
- Growth & Expansion: Favorable Outlook for Economic Growth: Revenue for US food services and drinking places, an indicator for fast food and quick–service restaurants,
- is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10% between 2020 and 2025.
- Support & Training: The current owners are willing to stay with the Company during a transition period in order to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
- Reason for Selling: Retirement