Selling Your Business
Do any of the following phrases describe your current business situation?
- I anticipate life style changes.
Retirement and travel, changes in family and health, or desire to pursue a new business venture are valid reasons to sell your business.
- My business is profitable.
The company has consistent and increasing profits, or is very profitable … it is always best to sell when at peak performance
- I believe the company’s growth requires new levels of funding and energy.
Your vision and hard work have built a fundamentally solid business that can go to the next level with new owners and investments.
- I have had three great years, however my profits might not be sustainable.
With this past momentum, now is the optimum time to consider all of your options.
- My business runs effectively when I am not around .
This is very attractive to potential buyers demonstrating that you have built systems into your business to help in the transition to a new owner.
If any of these relate to you and your business, now is the time to schedule a confidential discussion with American Business Investors, Inc.